MOBILE SITE OFFICE ACCOMMODATION â€“ CONFIGURED TO SUIT YOUR ON-SITE NEEDS
Why accept dreary, box-like ‘here-today-and-gone-tomorrow’ mobile site office accommodation, when you can occupy our portable prefab Speedoffice units.
These attractive prefab site offices are visible proof that temporary mobile site office accommodation can be aesthetically pleasing and comfortable to work in, as well as practical.
Our mobile prefab site offices can be configured to suit you, from a single office to an entire complex, complete with boardroom.
In fact, you’ll be sorry when you have to move out!
|Length (ext)||5 820||5 820||9 300||11 620||15 100||17 420|
|Length (int)||5 740||5 740||9 220||11 540||15 020||17 340|
|Width (ext)||2 420||2 990||2 990||2 990||3 580||3 580|
|Width (int)||2 260||2 910||2 910||2 910||3 500||3 500|
|Height (int)||2 400||2 400||2 400||2 400||2 400||2 400|
|All dimensions given in mm)||All dimensions given in mm)||All dimensions given in mm)||All dimensions given in mm)||All dimensions given in mm)||All dimensions given in mm)||All dimensions given in mm)|
TRANSPORT & HANDLING
It is extremely important that the following points are taken into consideration before delivery can be effected:
- Site should be level and compacted. It should not slope more than 200 mm over the length and 100 mm over the width of the unit.
- Site must be accessible for an abnormally large load. All trees and/or other obstacles that may be in the way must be removed beforehand to allow easy access.
- Gates into property must be a minimum of 4 m wide, and truck must have a straight run-up of at least 25 m, to allow bigger units (9 m and upwards) to be offloaded into position, and allow trucks to drive out from under unit after having lifted it.
- Unit will be dropped onto trestles and levelled in order to allow doors to open freely. Final levelling must be done by client unless siting is done and charged for by Ufudu.
- A site inspection prior to delivery can be arranged.
- All equipment used for loading and off-loading of units is certified and load tested.